Convention Registration / Check-in: All persons who have paid their member registration fees prior to March 8th, 2017 will have a badge and packet ready for them at the onsite convention registration desk. Those not pre-registered may register onsite in the same location. It is far less expensive to pay your member registration fees prior to coming to the convention.
- Member registration is $85 for professional SWPA members ($55 for student SWPA members) if these fees are paid prior to January 31, 2017.
- Between February 1 and March 8th, member registration is $95 for professional SWPA members ($65 for student SWPA members).
- After March 8th, only onsite member registration will be available once the convention commences. Onsite member registration fees are $110 for SWPA professional members ($80 for student SWPA members).
Persons who wish to attend convention sessions but not join SWPA may pay non-member registration either online or onsite at the convention. If paying online, non-members must create a non-member profile (to allow badge creation) prior to making their payment. The non-member database is purged after the convention each year, so non-members must create a new profile each year.
- Non-member registration fees paid by January 31, 2017: $100
- Non-member registration fees paid from February 1 through March 8, 2017: $120
- Non-member registration fees paid on-site: $125
All attendees are required to wear a badge to enter areas of the convention center holding SWPA designated events. Spouses, family members, friends, and others outside of the field of psychology are welcome to attend SWPA scheduled events. In order to do so, a single day or three day non-member pass can be purchased in advance or on-site. Family members (children, parents) wanting to attend a single session do not need to purchase a non-member pass. In this situation, you can check in at registration and receive a date/time stamped badge, allowing the guest to attend a single session. Please note that if family members want to stay beyond a single session, a non-member pass will need to be purchased.
- 75% refund available through December 31, 2016
- 50% refund available January 1, 2017 through March 9, 2017
- No refund after March 9, 2017
- Request a refund by e-mailing SWPA Treasurer (email@example.com).