Cox Health has 3 psychologist positions open: Child Psychologist, Rehab Psychologist, and Psychologist.
Department: Psychological Services
– Full Time – 8:00AM -5:00 PM Monday – Friday
– Day Shift
– Doctorate’s Degree
- Job Summary
- A caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a patient or group of patients for a designated time frame, and provides care for these patients through therapeutic use of self, the patient care/problem solving process, through the environment/instrumentation, and through other healthcare team members. Needs to have flexibility in traveling between two hospitals 30 minutes apart.
- Job Requirements
- Required: Doctorate in Psychology
- Required: 3-5 Years Related Experience – experience can include practicum, internship, post- doctoral, and/or independent practice.
- Able to conduct assessment and treatment of patients in area(s) of assigned operations.
- Able to integrate work activities into multidisciplinary team environment
- Must be self-directed as will work alone at times.
- Carry out essential functions of the job with potential expansion of responsibility.
- Familiar with age specific needs for patient populations served.
- Clinical capability to provide full range of behavioral health services to medical and to psychiatric patient populations.
- Required: MO State Psychologist License
For more information contact: